[divider style=”single” border=”small” color=”#29472c”]
Minimum performance levels
- Bass: Suzuki book 6 and up
- Cello: Suzuki Book 6 and up
- Flute: Suzuki Book 7 and up
- Guitar: Suzuki Book 7 and up
- Piano: Suzuki Book 7 and up
- Violin: Suzuki Book 8 and up
- Viola: Suzuki Book 6 and up
Pieces of equivalent level may be submitted in place of those listed above.[accordion] [toggle title=”Audition Requirements” state=”opened”]
Advanced Suzuki Program is open to advanced instrumental students. Minimum playing and reading levels are established for each instrument. Note that a certain level of maturity is necessary for students to cope with the schedule in the Advanced Program.[/toggle] [toggle title=”Placement Video due April 1″]
- Prepare a video audition representing your level of proficiency in solo Suzuki repertoire.
Click here for YouTube submission instructions
- Post your video audition to YouTube and include your YouTube video link on the Chamber Music Ensemble Placement Video Form.
- Recordings must be received by April 1 in order to be considered.