UPDATE as of 1/7/2022
We are planning to hold the Colorado Suzuki Institute in-person this June! While the current rate of community transmission is high, we believe that by June things will settle down quite a bit. All of our staff and faculty will be fully vaccinated, and we are firm believers in the value of vaccinations, and we will still need to follow all safety guidelines that may be in effect at the time of the Institute. Please be aware that this is very likely to include wearing masks, social distancing and limitations on LARGE group gatherings. We also expect to ask for a negative PCR COVID19 test (not the rapid test) prior to arrival OR proof of vaccination. We will consider all precautions to help keep everyone safe. We will know more as we get closer to June. Fortunately, Beaver Creek is one of the most beautiful places in the world to be outside and explore. Plus, we will work to add extra small group opportunities for fun and relaxation!
Please Note: We are working hard to find a balance that everyone can live with. We want to give you as much financial peace of mind as possible but our non profit has financial obligations to meet as well. On April 15th we have to commit financially to our faculty, The Charter, and Beaver Creek and will be contractually obligated to them. However, there are some things that we can do to minimize the financial risk for you and your family.
1) If you or your child test positive for COVID19 prior to attending, we will offer a refund with proof of the positive COVID19 test.
2) Full refund up until April 15th for any reason.
3) Full credit after April 15th if you personally feel it is unsafe for your family to attend.
4) Full refund or credit (whichever you prefer) if we need to cancel because Colorado moves into red or purple on their COVID19 dial prior to the date of arrival.
At this point in time we are not planning to hold a virtual institute. We expect to be able to meet in person. If, at the last minute, Colorado moves into the red or purple on the COVID19 dial we may move to an optional virtual institute if time allows.