Advantages of Pre-Registering now:
- Your place in the session of your choice is reserved.
- Online registration for 2017 will open 1 full week earlier ONLY for those who have Pre-Registered.
- Therefore, you will have access to lodging reservations 1 week before registration opens to everyone else.
- Making this declaration now is a wonderful motivator for students.
[box title=”2106 Evaluation and Pre-Registration for 2017″ bg_color=”#e8e8e8″ align=”center”]
In order to Pre-Register for 2017, you must complete the 2016 Evaluation form. Once you have submitted the Evaluation, you will be given a password to access the Pre-Registration Form. Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to making next summer the best Colorado Suzuki Institute yet![button href=”https://coloradosuzuki.org/eval.php” style=”emboss” size=”medium” color=”#b30f0d” hovercolor=”#891210″ textcolor=”#ffffff” texthovercolor=”#ffffff” target=”_blank” align=”center” ]2016 Evaluation [/button]
Registration for Summer 2016 is now closed. See you next year!
Registration for 2017 will open on February 1, 2017.
Registration will open on January 25th for those who have Pre-Registered.[toggle title=”Your registration process will be smoother if you read these instructions before beginning the application.”]
Enrollment is limited in order to ideally match the number of students accepted with the number of faculty and the fixed capacity of our facilities.
Enrollment is on a first come basis. If space is not available in the Institute, you will be notified immediately before paying. Due to the brisk response to pre-registration in 2015, some student class levels are almost full.
A separate student registration form must be completed for each student.
- All registration takes place online. Fees due are based upon the date your application is completed and paid in full with a Visa or MasterCard only. You will need to have your teacher’s email address to complete the online registration so make sure you have that information at hand as you begin the online application.
- After you have submitted this application, a summary form appears. You are able to pay the tuition invoice online securely using Visa or MasterCard. We recommend that you print the fee summary page for your records before submitting it to us.
- We suggest you alert your teacher to be watching for a computer generated teacher confirmation email coming from: firstname.lastname@example.org. The teacher confirmation email is automatically computer generated and goes out immediately to the home teacher’s email address entered on the student application when the registration form is submitted. The parent is also sent a copy of that same teacher confirmation email as a record that the teacher confirmation email was sent. Please check your copy of the teacher confirmation page and verify that the email address for the teacher is accurate. If the teacher email address is not accurate, please forward your email copy to the home teacher and ask them to respond to us so we can complete the registration process for your student. If the teacher email address on your copy of the teacher confirmation email IS accurate, perhaps the teacher confirmation email was stopped by the home teacher’s spam blocker or they deleted it by error. If the teacher can’t locate their email, then forward your copy to the teacher and ask the teacher to send their comments to email@example.com
- After we have received the teacher confirmation, the registration is considered complete and we reserve a space for you! We process all registrations in the order that we receive a completed application.
- When we receive the email from the home teacher verifying the playing and musicianship levels for your student we will email a musical confirmation to you. We will send you a musical confirmation number via email within 3 working days.
- With your musical confirmation number, you can then make your lodging reservations.
“Current piece” means the piece being studied at the time of enrollment.
No student registrations accepted after May 1, 2017 without permission from the director. No teacher registrations accepted after May 31, 2017 without permission from the director. Phone or email for space availability.[/toggle]