Bravo! Vail Music Festival and Colorado Institute of Music Partnership
Colorado Institute of Music is proud to announce our new partnership with Bravo! Vail Music Makers. Bravo! Vail Music Festival is an international music festival with dozens of performances throughout Eagle County, and summer home to the world’s greatest musicians and orchestras. Click here to learn more about the 2023 season.
Bravo! Vail Music Makers Haciendo Música is an after-school program teaching piano, violin, and chamber ensemble classes across Eagle and Lake County. Growing to over 300 students from grades 2-12, Music Makers Haciendo Música cultivates and inspires the musician inside every child through weekly classes and performance opportunities throughout the school year. Colorado Institute of Music is pleased to partner with Bravo! Vail Music Festival to provide greater access for the Music Makers Haciendo Música program.
Do you have a product to sell? Would you like to be a CSI Exhibitor? We welcome you!
We invite you to set up shop in the lobby of the beautiful Vilar Performing Arts Center Beaver Creek, Colorado where many large classes will be held throughout the week. We anticipate approximately 300 students and faculty to attend, and many participants will likely combine their attendance with a family vacation.
If you are a music-related business and interested in exhibiting in the Vilar Performing Arts Center, please contact our us at (303) 476-4330, or email email@example.com to discuss your product. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please see the information below and then fill out the Exhibitor Space Rental Form.
- Exhibit Price information: Table (3 x 8) $450.00 per table Table includes: One 3 x 8 table and one black tablecloth
- Once you have filled out the Exhibitor Space Rental Form we will contact you with lodging options and our group rate code.
- Saturday, June 17:
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday, June 18:
Noon to 6:00 PM
- Monday, June 19 through Thursday, June 22:
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Friday, June 23
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Friday, June 23:
7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
The Colorado Institute of Music is proud to be able to offer scholarships to students who exhibit financial need and commitment to excel. These scholarships are funded in part by a silent auction held in the exhibit space during the week. By contracting to be in exhibitor at CSI, you are also agreeing to be a part of this silent auction by donating an item of your choosing. A description of your auction item will be listed in the registration packet that each student, teacher, and faculty member receives. A description of your auction donation and a minimum bid amount as well as its retail value will be posted in the exhibit area.
Each year the Colorado Suzuki Institute publishes a booklet for participants that includes advertisements of the exhibitors and a listing of the items on the silent auction. In order to have your information included in the booklet, please send us your camera-ready ad measuring 3.5” wide by 4.7” high via email by May 1st and include a detailed description of your silent auction item on your Exhibitor Space Rental Form.
Space is limited! Please fill out the Exhibitor Space Rental Form. Payment in US funds must accompany your application. Upon receipt of your Space Rental Form, we will contact you with your lodging options and group rate code. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-476-4330.
APPLICATION AND ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE
- Applications should be made in writing on the contract form provided and must be accompanied by payment in full. Booth/space assignments will be made on a first come, first-served basis.
CIRCULATION AND SOLICITATION
- Circulars or advertising matter of any description should be distributed within the booth assigned to the exhibitor presenting such material.
CONSTRUCTION OF EXHIBITS
- All exhibits must be arranged so as not to interfere with or obstruct the view of other exhibits. No items of any kind can be attached in any way to walls.
CONTRACT FOR SPACE
- The application for space and the formal notice of assignment by the CIM constitutes a contract for the right to use the space allotted. The booth must not exceed the space assigned and the exhibitor should understand when renting space that the Colorado Institute of Music does not provide storage space outside of the booth space. In the event of fire, strike, or other uncontrollable circumstances rendering the building unfit or unavailable to use, the contract shall not be binding.
- The exhibitor agrees not to dismantle or do any packaging before final closing of the exhibit.
- The exhibitor acknowledges that CIM holds no responsibility for the exhibitor’s property, and the exhibitor takes full responsibility for all risks to the property that the exhibitor brings to the exhibition.
- Exhibits, which include the operation of musical instruments or audio equipment, should be conducted or arranged so that the sounds resulting from demonstration will not disturb adjacent exhibitors and their patrons.
RESTRICTIONS IN USE OF SPACE
- No exhibitor shall reassign, sublet, or share his or her allotted space without the knowledge and written consent of the CIM’s exhibits manager or Institute Director.
SILENT AUCTION DONATION
- By agreeing to be an exhibitor at the Colorado Suzuki Institute, you are also agreeing to donate to our silent auction. Please bring your auction item with you to the institute. Be sure to list it on Exhibitor Space Rental Form by May 1st so that we may begin the publicity for your donation. Thank you in advance!