Colorado Suzuki Institute June 19-24, 2022 (We are full in all instrument groups)
Registration is full! (Click here to join the waiting list. If a spot opens up, we will contact you right away.)
Enrollment is open to students studying Suzuki Cello, Suzuki Guitar, Suzuki Piano, Suzuki Viola, and Suzuki Violin students. Students from Twinkle through Book 10 and beyond may enroll but must be studying the Suzuki method with a Suzuki trained teacher.
1) Pay Tuition and Lodging (6 nights at The Charter)
2) Enter Family and Student Details
The process will go quickly if you know the following information before you start.
1) Each student’s curriculum level and fee (see curriculum levels here)
2) Your family’s Lodging Choice at The Charter (6 nights). (see options here)
3) Private teacher’s name and contact information (please alert your teacher that an email will be coming from: email@example.com)
4) Musicianship level for Book 1 and 2 students (see level descriptions here)
5) Each student’s “polished piece” (ready to perform) and each student’s “working piece” (currently learning)
6) Each student’s Enrichment class choices #1, #2, #3 & #4 (see choices here)
- COVID19 – Please view our COVID19 plans by clicking here.
- Again this year: We are offering payment plans if you prefer to pay tuition and lodging fees over time instead of all at once!
- Please Note: All participants must stay and The Charter in Beaver Creek and reserve their room through the registration/payment process on this website. Our use of the Vilar Performing Arts Center is dependent upon Institute families staying at the Charter.
- Do not book through a wholesaler, travel agent or other third party booking company such as Expedia. If you choose to book your lodging elsewhere, a $500 Facility Fee will charged and used to offset the cost of renting space in Beaver Creek. (Due to low inventory at the Charter this year, facility fee is waived for registrations after 3/29/22)
- Almost all classes will be held at The Charter and at the Vilar so you will always be within easy walking distance of all classrooms but there is also a shuttle service that runs non-stop around the resort.
- No student registrations accepted after May 1st without permission from the director. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for space availability. ($150.00 Late Registration Fee applies to registrations received after May 1st)